Boca Raton, FL – As a member of the Certified Trade Mission and Gold Key service we are meeting with partners who have interest in connecting patients with US-based specialist doctors. In Costa Rica, the team will meet with representatives from Caja Costarricense de Seguro Social CCSS, Camara Costarricense de la Salud, Hospital Clínica Bíblica, Hospital CIMA, Hospital Metropolitano, among others. In Panama we are meeting with representatives from The Asociación Panameña de Cardiología, Asociación Panameña de Medicina Familiar, Clínica Panamá, Punta Pacífica Hospital, among others in Panama.
CarePear will also be visiting with individual providers in Costa Rica and Panama. If you are interested in learning more about CarePear, please email, David Flores at email@example.com.
About the U.S. Commercial Service & International Trade Administration
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. The U.S. Commercial Service assists U.S. firms in selling their “Made in the USA” products around the world, advises them on how to use trade deals to their advantage, and helps them overcome obstacles and barriers to international expansion.
For more information, @ExportGov, @TradeGov, visit www.trade.gov
At CarePear we are committed to delivering world-class care to patients. Our CarePear tele-care platform ensures great patient and doctor e-consultation experience, combining elements of user experience with bank-grade security to ensure all patient data is safe and secured. CarePear provides:
- Access to physician specialists who are trained at top-ranked programs in the USA, with a super-easy to use video call feature that is convenient and confidential.
- CarePear physician specialists work in the areas of: Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Hematology, Oncology, Pulmonology, and Pediatric Specialists
- Safe, secured and HIPAA-compliant communications between doctors and patients.
- Ability for patients to sign intake and tele-consultation consent forms, update medical history information, and upload medical records securely.
- Access from anywhere: desktop, tablet, smartphone; and with an easy way to pay online.
CarePear is part of Aventusoft, LLC, a company based in Boca Raton, FL. Aventusoft is a member of the Florida Atlantic University Health Network. Learn more at http://aventusoft.com/